Stake-Out aid 46-RS150M-C for robotic total stations
The new and innovative stake-out aid 46-RS150M-C for fast and precise alignment on horizontal or vertical surfaces with robotic total station.
The rotatable and tiltable bearing of the copper-coated prism ensures easy alignment to and connection with the total station at any time. The low height of only 50 mm to the centre of the prism and the lateral scales help to quickly determine the desired point in both directions. With the scales, the correction values of the total station are simply transferred to the stake-out aid for the last millimetres. Once the point has been determined exactly, shift the prism sideways into its holder to uncover the marking grooves for tracing the stake-out point.
Another example of use is the transfer of heights such as the metre mark.
The height offset of 50 mm is set in the total station, the offset corresponds to the distance from the outer edge to the centre of the prism. Now you can mark the heights directly on the upper edge. There is no need to move the prism to uncover the marking grooves. This makes staking out even easier.
- Exact fast staking
- Applicable on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Rotatable and tiltable bearing of the copper-coated prism
- Easy alignment and connection to the total station
- Scales for fast transfer of correction values to the last millimetre
- Easy shifting of the prism to uncover the marking groove
- With the 50 mm height offset set in the total station, heights can be marked directly without shifting the prism at the top edge.
- Tilt axis height 50 mm, length 150 mm x width 100 mm
- Copper-coated 25 mm mini prism
- Offset: -16.9, Leica +17.5
|46-RS150M-C||Stake-out aid for Robotik Total Station, prism height 50 mm, offset -16.5 mm, Leica +17.5 mm, copper-coated, red||red||1||U||138,00|